• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

7 Months Old

Zumie05

Here is Ms. Coco Pup, now 7 months old and a whopping 10.6lbs! HOORAY FOR DOUBLE DIGITS

cocorun-2.jpg

stand-2.jpg

cocolay-2.jpg

And recently she graduated from Intermediate class! (We are now enrolled in a CGC class)

bedgraduate.jpg

yawn-1.jpg

Last edited:
So cute!

Chamberlain weighs 13 pounds and turned seven months a couple days ago. He is getting his feathers in on his tail and on his legs. I can tell that his "hair" on his back is growing longer! It makes me b*n*n*!

He graduates this Wednesday from Basic!

Oh my gosh, she is so precious! What a sweet little face! :D Helio is about to turn six months and he already weighs 15 pounds! :eek: He's not overweight though, he looks tiny, but he's a load when you pick him up!

Great pictures! She is a cutie. I believe her and Claire must be around the same size. Claire is a little under 11 lbs at 1 year old!

I see her standing on the graduation hat, too funny!

Back