• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Article: The World's Most Expensive Dog Breeds

dandelos

Here.

It was probably an attempt at humour, I didn't appreciate the author's last sentence about fetching. Cavs fetch just fine!

I would like to know who is selling their dogs for $12k?!? That is just insane! And Coco fetches just as well as a Labrador.

Ridiculous!

Gracie fetches really well.... but I can't get her to do a paw shake for anything! False story indeed!

Geesh! lazy research. Someone like Gracie could have fetched him some real data! :dogwlk:

Meh. Our Sophie lives to play fetch, while our son & DIL's mostly-Labrador-Retriever/Mutt mix has no desire at all to ... retrieve.

Often reporters are given an assignment to write about something when they know absolutely nothing about the topic.:yikes

Rotolo is obsessed with playing fetch so much so that if i stop playing he will go around the dog park barking at people to see if they will throw his tennis ball. Also i have had 3 golden retrievers, believe it or not none of them could successfully retrieve the tennis ball which is some what annoying seeing as that is the breeds trait. It's bother some that people assume that cavaliers are prissy.

I wonder what is so special about the $12,000 dollar dog.

I have a friend who has a chow chow and I know they paid £1000 and had to have her specially imported from the UK as they are not bred in Ireland. Thats the most I have ever heard of anyone spending on a puppy.

Back