• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

World's smallest hunting dog

I loved the "fish tail" while he? she? was swimming out. I don't know what I would do if Rose swam out and brought me an old, dead bird though- eww. She's convinced that she is a squirrel dog, though! I don't know what she will do if she actually catches one though! :p

Cavaliers are true sporting dogs at heart! Why did they end up on the "toy breeds" list I wonder? I guess because they don't really have a true purpose other than being a companion dog...but really these guys can do anything!

Thanks for sharing :)

I loved the "fish tail" while he? she? was swimming out. I don't know what I would do if Rose swam out and brought me an old, dead bird though- eww. She's convinced that she is a squirrel dog, though! I don't know what she will do if she actually catches one though! :p

Ella never gives up trying to catch one :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

This made my day!!!!

Thanks for posting it. Gracie would love to dive in after ducks or try to tree every squirrel she sees. Even with colitis, she is still trying to chase everything!!!!!:d*g:

Back