Thread: Ella humping

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Ella humping

I just walked to get ella who got off bed. She was humping my friends leg who was asleep on couch. Why would she do this?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lol. Jasper used to hump my leg then when I put my hand down to get him off he was on my arm! This was at dog obedience so embarrassing. Now the pair of them hump each other and it doesn't matter which end. Lol
    I have been told it's a dominance thing? I'm sure someone on here will know.
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There's a whole thread in the Library section on humping behaviour. It wouldn't have anything to do with dominance when it is a human leg -- probably just feels good. Lots of females do this as well as males. Just call her and distract her with something else to play with like a toy.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Blondie humps pillows! And her Mr. Elephant too.... blush.
    Mom of Blondie aka The Monster, my furry daughter and loyal friend!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ah too funny! I know how embarrassing it can be though. Our dogs are very very polite and never have humped someone's leg, but have gotten a bit excited and Bob does the hip rotation thing while walking around not know what to do and Belle, well she gets really excited when greeting my husband and she will try to hump him WHILE giving him a face hug! It's very embarrassing, we just distract her. I do really believe she gets a bit 'humpy' when she is excited about something, it very rarely happens, but it is funny, poor things!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.