• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy, Kipling and an update on Dylan.

*Pauline*

Kipling's favourite is Poppy. I'm hoping when Dylan switches from Pregabalin & Trocoxil to Pregabalin & Rimadyl, he'll be in less pain and play more and Kipling will be closer to him too. We have to wait till we can make this switch as one pill of Trocoxil lasts a month, that month is up on Thursday. Can't wait, hope he improves.

(Let me know if you can't see the pictures, Flickr is playing up)

5544451306_012e1cb12d.jpg

Great photos. Love Poppy's top, Elise would love to put Kaley in something like that but the bold Miss Kaley would probably have a flakey. Her wee sulky face when we put on her pink rain jacket is priceless.:rotfl:

I bought both tops for Kipling, the one Poppy is wearing says "cuter than a cupcake" which I thought was appropriate as his name is Kipling (Mr Kipling is a brand of cakes). But Powder Puff's coats mat really quickly so he won't be wearing it. The woollen jumper I bought with proceeds going to The Little Dog Rescue.

Kipling's jumper is lovely too, I like the fact Little Dog Rescue benefits, that's who gave us Kaley. I'll need to have a look again on their website!!

Lovely pics Pauline,
I hope Dylan does well on his new meds. Keep us updated.

Brotherly hugs from Leo XX

Thanks Mel. When Dylan first went on Pregabalin, he was also on Rimadyl as an anti-inflammatory. He had an amazing recovery. We then switched to Trocoxil as it's a monthly pill. He has gradually got worse. I'm hoping it's only because of the Trocoxil and not that his condition has progressed.

Pauline, Sorry to hear Dylan isn't doing too well on the Trocoxil. Hope he improves when you move him back onto the Rimadyl. :(

Minnie is still doing OK on pregabalin and trocoxil, but I have noticed that a couple of days before the next months dose is due she gets a bit hesitant about jumping on the bed and asks to be lifted up.

Hi Sandra. Dylan can't jump much at all now. He struggles to use the foot stool to get onto the sofa. Sometimes though, he can jump on the sofa but not often.

Hi Pauline,

Firstl they are lovely pics, and so glad that Kipling is settlng in,

Also, sorry to hear that Dylan hasn't been so well lately, hoping up here that the change of pills makes the difference for him:d*g:(y)

R.

Thanks Ryan. I gave Dylan an extra Pregabalin 2 days ago and the day after he seemed to pick up, he even played with Kipling and brought me a ball to play. But this was a one off just to experiment. I had previously asked Clare R what do if Dylan ever hurt himself as he's on so many pain meds. She said there is another drug, I can't remember the name, we can add to the mix in emergencies or I can add another Pregabalin.

Lovely pictures (as always) :luv:

Sorry to hear Dylan is doing too good on his meds. I hope he gets sorted soon x

Back