• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper and Holly with a feather

Jasper and Holly

Holly loves ducks and birds and wants to chase them when we are out on our morning walk. She almost walks on her two back legs to get to them it's so funny. Yet when she sees a feather she jumps a mile. I found a kookaburra feather while we were out walking and they were jumping like crazy. I brought it back home to see what they would do. I got it on video, it's so funny here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk7HNBLvVAo&sns=em

So funny! Especially when the cat ever-so-casually walks up to it, gives a look and a sniff, and starts playing with it. cl*p

Yeah I think it's funny too. Makes you wonder though as is it has had a lot of views with no comments.
I wouldn't read anything into that, I never comment on YouTube.......but I will comment here - that's very funny, I love how much 'braver' they get when the cat appears. :p

Thanks Shirley,
You have two lovely looking boys there. How good is it having two Cavs. I don't know about your two but mine love each other, they get along so well. Holly's the boss she's so funny to watch she takes everything off Jasper when he gets it, like when you throw the ball. So bossy! I'm always trying to get that funny moment on video and always just miss it. One day. Lol

Thanks Shirley,
You have two lovely looking boys there. How good is it having two Cavs.
Thank you. I love them to bits. They get on well together - I think if they were people they would be the type that doesn't admit to liking/loving their sibling, but deep down they do, if you know what I mean :p

Back