• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

meet finn

this was my boy at ten weeks old. after years of living with an indoor cat, whose joys in life were to lie on the floor for hours at a time and nibble on grass, we have been incredibly busy here at home with the new puppy. we've had to deal with the issues of crate training and housebreaking, being on highest alert as he runs erratically from one end of the house to another, and stopping him from taking every object into his mouth -but we've only grown to love finn more. i cannot quite wrap my mind around the enormity of my love for him.

finn and i are now attending puppy kindergarten at a facility near my house. after our first class, i was so pleased to discover that our trainer follows ian dunbar's methods! we're starting off slowly, but he's aced the homework so far. he's getting bigger already and while it breaks my heart just a little, it's exciting to see how he develops. this is only the start to several more months of puppy pictures!

Last edited:
A Big Hello and icon_welcome Finn, your photos are really wonderful :lotsaluv: and we will look forward to seeing even more over the coming months and years :)(y)

He's lovely. I just had to open this thread to meet Finn as I have a wee Finn of my own [also a Tri]. I named my boy Finn as he was supposed to be "the end"... no more doggies but already that's gone out the window :lol:. Your wee Finn is beautiful and it sounds like he's having a ball settling in :l*v:

Back