• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to CavalierTalk.com...Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,

I am a mother to a beautiful 10month male cavalier named Charlie and tomorrow we welcome Jack a 3 month male into our family! I am nervous but anxious for Charlie to have a buddy to play with. Charlie has always been loving, gental and playful-- I have never seen him agressive but I am still a little nervous for the first meeting! I am obsessed with my baby Charlie and although I give him so much love, I always wanted him to have one of his own kind to play with too!

What has everyones experiences been like when introducing a new puppy?

PS...really enjoy looking at everyones pictures!!

Hello everyone,

I am a mother to a beautiful 10month male cavalier named Charlie and tomorrow we welcome Jack a 3 month male into our family! I am nervous but anxious for Charlie to have a buddy to play with. Charlie has always been loving, gental and playful-- I have never seen him agressive but I am still a little nervous for the first meeting! I am obsessed with my baby Charlie and although I give him so much love, I always wanted him to have one of his own kind to play with too!

What has everyones experiences been like when introducing a new puppy?

PS...really enjoy looking at everyones pictures!!

:smile: Welcome! I own Chamberlain a seven month old Blenheim Cavalier! We also live in Maryland!

We got Jasper first he was 12 weeks old then we got Holly a month later and she was 12 weeks old. So they are a month apart in age but they came from the same breeder which was good. She recommend we get them a month apart so Jasper would bond with us first and then Holly would. If we got them together they would bond with each other and not so much to us. It worked out really well that way. Jasper is a big softy loves snuggling up to you, so does Holly but only when she wants to. Lol.
They are great together. At first I was a bit worried as I have never had two before. I didn't know what to expect like you are. Jasper snuggled right up to her when we brought her home. It was SO cute seeing them together. Now Holly is the boss she can be a bit rough with Jasper tackling him to the ground. He would let her do anything to him. After a few phone calls to the breeder she assured me it was only playing. She was right they do it all the time. The only time I have seen it different was one time when I was feeding them bones. Now I feed them apart so they don't get into a fight. :yikesNn
I know there a bigger age gap but I'm sure they'll be fine. Cavs have such a wonderful nature. Good luck and I look forward to seeing some photos of Charlie and Jack

Back