• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mimis sleeping habits or should she be called goldilocks??

whittakeramy

Mimi will sleep anywhere like on my exercise stepper (my excuse for not using it lol)

2010-12-09 14.59.42 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

when i got her home she loved the warmth from feet.

camera pics 011 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

she loved the corner of her bed when she was small enough.

100_0331 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

then there was the time i was trying to find a pan in the cupboard when she came along and decided the back of my legs were rather comfortable.

DSC00162 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

She even has my mom wrapped round her little paw and will act like a little child just to have her belly tickled

100_0459 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

see she still loved the corner of that bed

2010-12-10 20.43.42 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

now she doent fit in the corner so she stretches out across the back with her favourite duck

74660_10150299079260405_558725404_15284069_930539_n by whittakeramy, on Flickr

i remember the time she was small enough to lay in my lap without having to curl up like she has to now

100_0329 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

now her best place to sleep is under her covers on my bed (i know i shouldnt let her but who can say no to this face)

Mimi or is it E.T? by whittakeramy, on Flickr

What beautiful photos, don't you just love watching them when they sleep! During the day Holly loves to curl up with all fours in the air on the chair she looks so cute. Do you have any videos of Mimi? I would love to see if you do.

I loved seeing those beautiful photo's of Mimi on your blog and delighted they are also here for all to see.

Mimi, as with all our Cavaliers are beautiful, talented and when it comes to sleeping - creative :w*w:they are a joy to watch and when it comes to 'snoring' :roll:icon_whistling I just know I cannot compete with my adorable :l*v:'Kirra'.

Mimi is a cutie.............and obviously very loved. I love the one of her laying on the back of your legs, too funny!

Back