Thread: the furminator is awesome

Post Thanks / Like

Default the furminator is awesome

I was having a bit of a problem with the shedding all over the carpet, as mimi is blenheim it doesnt mix well with dark carpet, so i searched the net and found the furminator which it showed a mound of hair and it said that none of the hair had been pulled out it was the undercoat which had already detatched or was ready to come out, i was a little bit sceptical as to wether it was going to hurt but i thought something had to be done so i got a small one, it was 24.99 so i was hoping it was going to work, and it does, mimi loves the feel of it and the carpets look so much better. There is still some hair that is left as i didnt want to do her belly as it may be tender and i didnt think it a good idea to do a lot on the hair by her tail for obvious reasons but i would say it was well worth the money.
    Your baby is still your baby no matter what species

Post Thanks / Like

I also own one and I swear by it! The brush is well worth every penny! You can however pull out too much undercoat, be careful not to strip your dogs undercoat until nothing is left haha

Post Thanks / Like

It is great. After I've done my two I've enough fur to make a new cavi

Post Thanks / Like

I did worry about taking out too much so i decided i would rather do just a bit less than needed and put up with a little bit of hair but that little bit is nothing compared to the carpets before i tried it...Its good to know others have used them too..
    Your baby is still your baby no matter what species