• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

maile picture overload

vikki

some pics over the last few months
love this one, she looks so utterly bored!
029.jpg

maybe a sweet day dream?
022-2.jpg

she spends hours in the bay window looking out over the world
004-5.jpg

006-12.jpg

resting her head on the window sill
007-10.jpg

wondering why I am outside and she is still inside
008-11.jpg

waiting under the bed for mom to finish with her shower
008-13.jpg

if it isn't the bay window it's the corner of the couch sitting on top the toss pillows
002-12.jpg

it suits all her moods
goofylegs.jpg

not sure if I have posted our trip to the flower store or not
014-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

013-3.jpg

Adorable!!!! I love the ones with the Flowers and the one where she is under the bed. Too Cute!!!

thank for looking. I also wanted to say thanks to all who post pictures of their lovely dogs. I look almost everyday and am thankful and love that you share your furkids with me.

She looks like my Vivie. I love the one at the flower store. Will have to do that with mine this spring

Stunning pictures! Took a while to figure out where the legs were coming from on that one shot where she is fast asleep on the couch!

dDavis, I wondered the same thing. So funny, as she is out cold, but that leg is all bent back and in a very weird postion.

Great pictures, loved them all!

Back