• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Girls In The Garden

Brian M

Hi

Today and yesterday I have been trying to sort out the garden after the bad winter which killed off my lovely Olive Tree and lots of other plants and destroyed many frost proof pots .The girls decided to help so while I was busy potting on some plug plants Lily was munching on my winter Pansy's while Rosie was nibbling my Daffodil flowers and Poppy was trying to get on some bonemeal I had just sprinkled around my newly planted standard roses and sweet Daisy was behind my back taking out my newly planted trays of impatiens seedlings one by one .

So what should have taken me an hour took four with my sweet Darling Cavaliers helping ,this is Daisy helping last summer.:)

5047921451_0c3113eec2_z.jpg
rl]]

Lily decides to help.

5004019393_2d6b5108a2_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Hi

Today and yesterday I have been trying to sort out the garden after the bad winter which killed off my lovely Olive Tree and lots of other plants and destroyed many frost proof pots .The girls decided to help so while I was busy potting on some plug plants Lily was munching on my winter Pansy's while Rosie was nibbling my Daffodil flowers and Poppy was trying to get on some bonemeal I had just sprinkled around my newly planted standard roses and sweet Daisy was behind my back taking out my newly planted trays of impatiens seedlings one by one .

So what should have taken me an hour took four with my sweet Darling Cavaliers helping ,this is Daisy helping last summer.:)

5047921451_0c3113eec2_z.jpg
rl]]

Lily decides to help.

5004019393_2d6b5108a2_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Brian, you capture beautifully, why Cavaliers bring so much joy into our lives.

I luv the photo's :)

Back