• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly 12 weeks to 17 months

Jasper and Holly

PC040019-1.jpg

P2130048.jpg

P2130108-1.jpg

PC270056-1.jpg

PC280027-2.jpg

P2130199.jpg

26072010092.jpg

Cavxmas10003-1.jpg

DSC_1438-1.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

I love these pictures, especially the one where she is sat like a real person, Mimi does that she gets comfy then leans on her 'elbow' on the chair or the bed, it looks so cute.

Holly is so sweet and turned into a gorgeous lady. Love the photo where she is lying on her back as a puppy and the big picture where she is looking up at the camera.

Don't you just love going back and looking at how much they've changed? She is a dolly. I also loved the picture where she is looking up, with just her eyes, soooo cute!

I noticed in the really little puppy one, she is very tiny, as I can see someones thumb as they are holding her. Soooo cute!

Ha ha, that's what we call her Holly dolly! She is such a little madam, she's the boss of the two, she's always taking toys off jasper. Poor little man!

Ha ha, that's what we call her Holly dolly! She is such a little madam, she's the boss of the two, she's always taking toys off jasper. Poor little man!/QUOTE]

I know what you talking about, same thing happens for my German shepherds. Ladies are the boss!!

+ both of your Cavaliers are great indeed!

I love that last photo. Sitting on the chair like she most certainly belongs there. Very cute.

Back