• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi I'm New!

Alisha

Hello everyone, :)

I have just joined this forum. I am the proud owner of 3 cavaliers. They are my Tri Maisie, Blenheim boy Frankie and I think you can guess what colour Ruby is :lol:.

Look forward to finding out more about this fantastic breed and your Cavaliers too.

:thnx:

WOW! 3 Cavs lucky you. I have two and they keep me entertained. My Ruby is called Holly. She is 17 months old and Jasper is 18 month old. I SO love having two it's so much fun. How old are your 3?
You will find lots of useful information on this forum. Look forward to seeing some photos of your 3.

WOW! 3 Cavs lucky you. I have two and they keep me entertained. My Ruby is called Holly. She is 17 months old and Jasper is 18 month old. I SO love having two it's so much fun. How old are your 3?
You will find lots of useful information on this forum. Look forward to seeing some photos of your 3.
Hi Maisie is 2 Ruby is 18 months and Frankie is almost 1. They are fantastic little dogs tons of personality and affection just can't fault thier temperament at all. We chose Maisie as our family pet after lots of research as my eldest daughter really wanted a dog. We soon got addicted to the breed. We are now discussing getting one more I think I need a black and tan to complete the set :lol:. I work from home so they gets lots of attention and they make great company for me too :biggrin:.

Yes, they are a lovely breed and you soon get hooked. How could you not! We had our last one Sam for 12 years we lost him to MVD. Once you've had one you always have one or two or in your case three or four. Lol. I am also lucky enough to be home with my two everyday. We even take our two away when we go on holidays. We have a caravan and go to dog friendly beaches, it's awesome, don't think I could ever holiday without them now.

Yes, they are a lovely breed and you soon get hooked. How could you not! We had our last one Sam for 12 years we lost him to MVD. Once you've had one you always have one or two or in your case three or four. Lol. I am also lucky enough to be home with my two everyday. We even take our two away when we go on holidays. We have a caravan and go to dog friendly beaches, it's awesome, don't think I could ever holiday without them now.

Ah it sounds like they are very lucky to have you. I'd love to see them running up and down the beach! I bet the sand gets everywhere :biggrin::wink:

Awww, what a great group you have. And I am chuckling about you getting one more to round out the color theme!

Welcome, looking forward to getting to know you.

I have Claire, a Ruby who just turned one.

Cindy and Claire

Awww, what a great group you have. And I am chuckling about you getting one more to round out the color theme!

Welcome, looking forward to getting to know you.

I have Claire, a Ruby who just turned one.

Cindy and Claire

Thanks for the lovely welcome! ;)

Hi and Welcome

I have only been on this forum for about 2 months and have found out so much good information. Welcome. I have a 3 1/2 year old cav who is a ruby named churchill. I love him so much.

I have only been on this forum for about 2 months and have found out so much good information. Welcome. I have a 3 1/2 year old cav who is a ruby named churchill. I love him so much.

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your reply Churchill looks lovely what a great name! :)

Oh Brian,

I am so jealous your dogs are absolutely beautiful and what great photos you must be so proud of them. :l*v:

Thanks for sharing them with me

Back