• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New cavalier owner

Rosie Posie

Hi everyone!

I'm a new cavalier owner (and haven't had a dog of any breed in many years). We brought Rosie home on Saturday. She's 13 weeks old and very playful. I'll probably be driving you all nuts with questions (very soon!), sorry :)

Here she is:
rosie3.jpg

rosie2.jpg

rosie1.jpg

icon_welcome, Rosie is So cute you will have heaps of fun with her. They are the best dogs to have. They have such a beautiful nature and are so loyal. This is a great forum you will find lots of useful information here. Look forward to seeing more photos as she grows.

Hi, you have chosen a fantastic breed to have as a pet. Rosie is so sweet. My first dog as a child was called Rosie :)

Hi, you have chosen a fantastic breed to have as a pet. Rosie is so sweet. My first dog as a child was called Rosie :)

Hi Alisha, my name is also Alisha :) I have never met anyone else who spells it the same way!

Hello and welcome!

For some reason, I can't see the pictures, but I am sure she is a cutie. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cindy and Claire

Back