• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My dear Jasper is 11 today

jasperpaw

Just can`t believe that Jasper is 11 today, time has flown by and can`t believe we have had him for nearly 11 years and things have worked out really well with him and his little mate Ollie.

:w*w:11 years old! Happy Birthday Jasper. Enjoy your day. Hope your get extra spoiled today!
:hppybdy: :hppybdy:

:hppybdy::hppybdy: Have a very happy 11th birthday Jasper,hope youre having a great day!

Many Happy Returns, beautiful boy, and lots of woofs and licks from the Worcestershire Waggers

IndulgeyourselfSabby.jpg

From here too - a very belated Happy Birthday :hppybdy::hppybdy: to a special, handsome wee man - hope you had a wonderful day and some extra yummies :grin:

It's so wonderful to have a dog of this age - a true privilege.

Thank you all for your good wishes on Jasper`s birthday, he had a nice relaxing day, much the same as other days now, but had a couple of nice walks.

I feel so blessed he is still with us, with a Grade 6 heart murmur and being on medication for 2 years now, I hope it gives hope to others with cavaliers with MVD, other than the murmur being worse he still enjoys life, eats well and enjoys his walks.

Sorry I missed this post, and I know I'm late. But Happy Belated Birthday Jasper! I think you must be taking wonderful care of him for hm to have reached his 11 birthday! Thanks for sharing, and it does give us all hope.

Cindy and Claire

Back