• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News to make everyone smile

Margaret C

There is a lovely message on another forum from an owner wanting to share her pleasure at the news of her six year old dog being scanned Grade A.:rah:

His Mother had also been scanned at seven & a half years and his Father at nine and a half years, both are still clear of SM. :w*w:

All three MRI's were paid by Ruperts Fund.cl*p

I know we will all share this owner's joy at such a good outcome, and we all appreciate her bravery and her love for the breed in that she volunteered her older dog to be scanned and made the result known.

This is what the wonderful people on this forum are doing for cavaliers, helping to find the older SM free dogs that are so important to the researchers who are looking for the genes that cause this terrible problem.

It is not often I let myself go with the smilies but everyone deserves a pat on the back at this news. :smile:

Hello Margaret

And Thank You for your kind advice ,and you are right it is a nice smiley day:) And it is so good to read about this persons beautiful healthy Cavaliers and that Rupert's Fund is being acknowledged and used as intended for this wonderful lady who also made the results known .May we have many more like her and her Cavaliers .:rolleyes:

Back