• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harley & Me are going to Olympia

Sabby

:p I am so exited
Harley and me have been ask to join the Demo Team to represent Rally Obedience at Discover Dogs at the London Pet Show at Olympia on the 7/8th May. The KC is getting interested in this new and wonderful sport and have ask PDRO the Rally Organisation I belong too to do two 30 minute demos to show people that Rally Obedience is fun for everybody. In my team there is another Cavalier, so we are also flying the flag for Cavaliers.
I will be so nervous on the day but I am looking forward to it.

Well done, Sabby - I know you are really keen on this event. cl*p

You and Harley will make such a good team to demonstrate its charms. We shall want lots of photos though, so hope your OH will have his camera at the ready!

Sabby - thats great. I've been doing some Rally O with Minnie but we havent competed yet.
Will see you there as Tania has got the Cavalier Matters stand at the show and I'm helping out on the Saturday.:)

Sabby - thats great. I've been doing some Rally O with Minnie but we havent competed yet.
Will see you there as Tania has got the Cavalier Matters stand at the show and I'm helping out on the Saturday.:)

Congratulations.

I'll be there helping on the stall, so I hope to be able to cheer you on.

Congratulations Sabby what an honour :D

So excited for you - I know you will be nervous on the day but I'm sure once you get out there and start you will just concentrate on Harley and be fine - we'll all be thinking of you.

Thats great i will come and see Tania's stand. Shame I won't be able to see you as I am on the Sunday Team.

Back