• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mimi growing up too fast

whittakeramy

Mimi has finally learned that when we throw a stick she has to get it, (not that she always brings it to us lol), She is still using her new collar that goes over her nose which she sometimes tries to take off but she is walking a bit better with it so thats good.

2011-03-29 10.52.16 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

2011-03-29 10.52.09 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

I am so scared of her running with the stick in her mouth.

2011-03-28 11.06.05 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

I tried to get her to stand so i could get a good picture of her fluffy bits lol,it still looks a little wierd because its shorter where she was shaved for surgery but im sure it will even out soon, she just kept looking at the camera so i had to get my partner to tempt her with a treat but she knows that she has to sit for a treat so i caught her just before she sat down.

2011-03-28 11.05.59 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

2011-03-28 11.03.57 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

I love this picture

2011-03-28 11.14.00 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

Me and mimi who saw the treat box and tried to make a run for it.

2011-03-28 11.12.48 by whittakeramy, on Flickr

We did giver her one though, we are not that mean. (i cant believe how green our grass looks in pictures too, a little off topic lol)

Aww I love pics of doggies running around with a stick, they just seem to always look so proud of themselves :)

She looks so cute. You should be able to keep her head up off the ground with the halti she is wearing. I tried one with Jasper and he went mental and would not have it on. He was SO naughty when he was a puppy for picking things up off the ground and I was told that was the best thing to get to stop him doing that. If only I could get him to wear it!

She is getting better with the new collar she has but i think its because its still new and shes not used to it yet, and it does take a few tries before she put her own face in it but when we are out and she isnt focusing on it she is good. I think its taking a bit longer to calm her down because we have tried a few different things starting with her tiny collar, then a harness, then i got this no pull harness but it didnt work so this is the only one to work so far, she, like al cavs are just so excited about everything that she needs to get at.

Back