• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone

Tasador

We are about to have our new Cavalier King Charles, his name is Solo, he was born on Mars 11, Is sister died at birth and sinse he was alone we diceded to call him Solo also because we like Star Wars. And about us well we are from Montreal, Quebec we have 2 kids on 9 and the other 6 and they are very exited...

Ok that was mi presentation now my question

What length should the leas be ? I'm looking for a leather leash of 4 feet is it OK ?

Should we use Collar or Harness ?

O and by the way we are going to get him on may 14

I like a six foot leash. Depending on how tall you are four feet gets used up pretty quickly in the vertical drop to where your your puppy is. A six foot leash will let them walk out a little further (like 2-3 feet).

I always use a harness, when you pick your puppy up he's going to be tiny, and fragile, there's no need to pull on his little throat.

Back