• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coventry Fundraiser

Kate H

On Sunday 15 May there is a Walkathon in the Memorial Park in Coventry. Anyone can fundraise for their favourite charity, and I wondered if those who came to the Coventry Fun Day in the last two years might like to get together and form a Cavalier team of both humans and dogs to raise money for Rupert's Fund. A circuit of the Memorial Park is 1.75 miles and you can do as many - or as few - circuits as you like.

It costs £5 per person to enter, which pays for the organisation and also contributes to the organisers' charity, which this year is the British Heart Foundation, but apart from that all the money we raise will go to Rupert's Fund.

Oliver, Aled and I will be doing the Walkathon anyway, but if anyone else would like to join us, pm me and I'll give you more information, add you to the entry form and send you sponsorship forms.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Back