• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ella's birthday event walk

anniemac

Tania was so kind to get her cartoonist to give a picture of ella to celebrate her 5th birthday (one I did not think possible). April 30th before her party there is a march of dimes walk but I thought her friends would walk for sm research. I am going to start a page and will have link to ruperts fund and also friends of lola (non cavalier friends) both go to penny knowler. In leui of gifts people can give donations or sponser our team.

Please let me know if this is ok to do?

PS. Another forum member commented on ellas picture and asked about donating to Rupert's fund for a special one for her. Wanted to pass on.

Thank you Tania for photo and helping ella be a part of this.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Where is the photo of ella? Dying to see! I will def make a donation in ellas name. Can i do that through paypal? It was blondies bday yesterday too! Xx

I am waiting to get the ok from karlin and nicki but I would set it up to go to ruperts fund email to penny knowler.

You can make a donation in honor of blondie. I have to get it set up first and approved but ella is a lover and people can join in. Still figuring it out. Her nana, papa, etc can give donations instead of gifts but others can give a donation in honor of their own special one.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back