• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Want me to specialize sea shell releasing in ocean this weekend

anniemac

I am going to charleston sc and to be environmentally safe, I came up with idea to have a sea shell for every cavalier lost, fighting, needing prayers to be thrown into the ocean. I have to get shells but already started to write on some fake stones.

Any name added on her prayer list is included but please add if you want a special prayer for your loved one or a friend:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Emailed you photo

Already got (driving so sorry if I did not remember)

Blondie
Molly
Dougall
Rupert
Teddy
Grumpy old william
Jack
Flash
Blitz
Riley
Lola
Charlie
Leo

I know I'm missing someone big...

Anniemac what a wonderful thing to do. Please add Sydney to your prayers. He has. MVD CHF and PAH. Thank you.

As of so far, Coco does not have SM or MVD...but I am currently waiting anxiously at home while her ultrasound is taking place. Please add her to your prayers, for good news regarding her liver.

Anne could I ask you to include my Spangle to your list please, she has Sm.
Thank you so much:thnku:

Hi Anne,
Could you please add Maggie? What a lovely thing to do. Thank you !

Last edited:
Keep them coming! Going to beach this weekend. We all need to swim in the ocean!

Lovely idea.

Thank you for thinking of Grumpy Old William.

Could you add Monty and Matthew, and perhaps you would also add Tyson, who died of MVD and donated to the Tissue Collection Scheme, even though he was a Japanese Chin?

As of so far, Coco does not have SM or MVD...but I am currently waiting anxiously at home while her ultrasound is taking place. Please add her to your prayers, for good news regarding her liver.

Ellas sending cavalier kisses and I'm sending prayers

What a wonderful thing you are doing. Jack is on your prayer list. Thank you for including him. :D
hugs to both you and Ella

Anne,

Please add Megan (SM & PSOM), Pippin (recurring inner ear blockage & inflamed tonsils), Tyla (MVD), Caleb (passed with MVD), Tandy (passed with MVD), Winston (passed in accident) and if you could also please add Todd (Steves 2 year old who passed away during an op just over a year ago).

Thanks, this is just such a great heart warming idea.

Enjoy your trip!

Back