• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Want me to specialize sea shell releasing in ocean this weekend

This is such a lovely thing to do, thank you so much for including my precious boys especially as it is Teddy's 1 yr anniversary tomorrow.

Please could you also include Fufu as it's her anniversary next week :(

Two other "big" doggies whom I think might like to be included are Tania's Molly and Dougall :l*v:

also I'm sure she wouldn't mind me asking, my special "niece" Megan [Marie-Anne's - Wagtails] and her precious companion Victoria :D

Thank you again, what a wonderful way to remember those no longer with us, and to send special wishes for those in need

So I'm going to the ocean this weekend (much needed) will take pictures and also add some for my two legged friends (nicki and tania) who have also had a tough year.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Enjoy your trip. Thank you for doing this in memory of "all our kids" both 4 legged and 2 legged. Don't forget to put your name on one. You deserve it...you are very special!
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

I'm sorry I did not get to do this last weekend because we had a trip to animal hospital which has been worrying me but I am going back next weekend for Easter. I promise everyone means a lot and I think we should always remember and pray for those who need it or have lost.

Of course I will add jade. My nephews had been collecting sand dollars. I am glad I will still be going and get to include jade

Back