• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tiptoe through the Tulips

Chamberlain

Chamberlain and I took a walk in the park the other day and all flowers were blooming so I course I had to take some pictures!

The joke inside my family is that Chamberlain is very "effeminate."

I am assuming some people have heard of Tiny Tim and his song "Tiptoe through the tulips." Here is a youtube link in case you don’t…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I know that Chamberlain is next to daffodils but he was obsessed with smelling them and either sitting on them or near them! So I went I send my mother picture text messages of him, the subject line was "Tiptoe through the Tulips" lol And the joke was born.

chamberlain3.jpg

chamberlain2.jpg

Just one of Chamberlain in his new bed!

chamberlain1.jpg

People always say that cavaliers are too pretty to be boys - probably equivalent to the effeminate joke in your family about Chamberlain. I think they're just gorgeous no matter whether they're male or female and Chamberlain is a prime example. I love the one of him smelling the daffodils. And he looks so cute all curled up in his bed!

What a handsome boy!

I am intrigued by the harness thing he is wearing ... looks like it should be quite comfortable ... and looks quite masculine.

I will post some photos as soon as I get them. My daughter chose the colour, Kelly green for Jasper and Grape purple for Holly. They are the soft mesh double adjustment ones as I thought it would be easier to fit as my two are out of the puppy stage now. Jasper has a red one at the moment and Holly has a hot pink one! Can't wait to see them myself.

I can't wait to see pictures of them in their new harness! :paw:

My daughter called me today to tell me my harness parcel arrived today in the post. I can't wait to see them. I will be home Monday after our holiday down the coast. The weather has not been too good, heaps of rain today, hope it picks up tomorrow. The furry kids are having fun anyway! Got some great photos and videos this morning.

I want to order one of these. My pup is 7.5 pounds and almost 4 months old. What size do you guys think she would wear?

Back