• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please keep Jade in your thoughts

Kathleen,
I'm so truly sorry to read this sad news this morning.
Perhaps she just decided it was time.It just seems sometimes that there's no justice when our little dogs have to suffer from SM.It's hard though when something unexpected happens like this.Jade is at peace and I hope you can cherish the happy memories of the good times.
Sins

Please keep jade in your thoughts

My beautiful Jade passed away at 2 am. They think it was the combination of SM meds and residual anesthetic. My girl suffered so much throughout her life with her severe SM and maybe this was God's way of setting her free. I am absolutely heartbroken and will post a fitting tribute when I am able. Thank you for your prayers - at least she is now pain free and having fun at the bridge.

PLEASE KEEP JADE IN YOUR THOUGHTS

Kathleen,

I was so sorry to read your Post about Jade.

You will be numb at the moment.

Bet

Oh no I'm just so very sorry what a tragic thing to happen :(:(

Maybe the combination was too much for her but please do not feel guilty at all, she obviously needed the pain meds as she was scratching and you wouldn't have wanted her to be uncomfortable - no-one could have foreseen that this would happen

Poor wee soul - no more pain now and imagine her running free with all our other Angels.

I feel for you - it is such a dreadful loss when we are so attached to our beloved companions - especially when it's so unexpected like this.

take care of yourself, we are all thinking of you :flwr::flwr:

***I'm very sorry I didn't see this post when I put my thread up about bibs, I would not have put it up last night if I had seen this, so I do hope it has not caused offence for bad timing***

Oh Kathleen I'm so sorry. I love how Nicki put it - pain free and running with all the other angels. Unfortunately your heart is broken though and it is so sad. Hug your little Thomas extra special now. Run like the wind Jade - no more SM to stop you.

I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you. Little Jade is free from pain and will now be at peace.

Kathleen Im so very sorry to read of this sad and tragic outcome.
Sending love and best wishes your way.:hug::lotsaluv::flwr:

Oh no! Do not feel guilty, you could have never controlled that and it could have happened to any of us. They are curious little ones who will just pop anything in their mouth, but it sounds like she made it through and trust that the vets are doing everything they can to make her comfortable and pain free.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Here's to a speedy recovery!!!

Oh kathleen I'm so very sorry for your loss. Its a terrible shock for you. As an earlier post said it was maybe just her time and she's now pain free. I know its not much comfort but she's lucky to have had a loving mummy like you:hug::hug:

My heart goes out to you. You would be heartbroken right now, who wouldn't. It's such a terrible thing to deal with and I really feel for you. :hug:

Oh I am so sorry to read about Jade. I posted right away yesterday after I read your post but did it in such a rush that I didnt get through the rest of the replies. I am so sorry.

No words can ever be enough for a loss, so I will just say that my heart goes out to you and I am sending whatever bits and pieces of love I can your way. Hang in there and let yourself grieve and then when you go to sleep, let yourself dream...of Jade running pain free in heaven smiling down on you.

Kathleen I am so very very sorry for your loss. It is never easy, but when it is unexpected it seems a little worse. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I just know that Jade is happy and painfree now.

No words are ever enough for this...

I know you have an angel watching over you now .... her name is Jade and no CM. Just a happy gal with a wagging tail.

Just saw this. I am so very very sorry for your loss. I have tears in my eyes because I know how heartbreaking losing a pet/best friend can be. May your sweet girl be pain free and watch over you.
Deepest sympathies.

im so sorry to have read this :( my heart goes out to you and the poem is beautiful. i want ruby to be a therapy dog one day and seeing your jade putting a smile on peoples faces has made me more determined . hope you can eventually bear your loss with a smile as well as tears as im sure thats what jade would want xxx

Back