• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bibs for messy eaters

Nicki

I was asked a while ago to post photos of the bibs I use to keep the dogs clean when they eat.

Sorry for the delay :(

Tommy - these are the larger pop over bibs

large.jpg

Kayleigh - these are the smaller Tesco bibs - they have a popper to do them up. If you put them in the tumble dryer you need to stretch them afterwards as the neck part shrinks back.

large.jpg

Lauren not looking very impressed about her dinner!!

large.jpg

As you can see they hold the ears back and keep the chest clean - the dogs quickly get used to them, they are only fairly loose fitting. Tommy is very helpful, he puts his head through the hole to put his bib on and is very clever as he manages to take it off himself too by standing on the end of it when he's finished :-D

When they have bones, they are separated in the puppy pen just in case - it makes it easy to clean them and the floor afterwards too. I'm very obsessed with hygiene and use a parvocide spray to clean the floor afterwards - as this also kills salmonella and E-coli.

Ahhh fantastic idea! I remember when you mentioned this earlier, and I had no clue what you mean. Now it all makes sense. I think I am due for a visit to the baby store, Coco's ears are getting long now and get crusty from her food!

Oh my gosh that is so funny!! I am going to stop making fun of my mom for buying Polly a bib that says "I Love Grandma" that she puts on her when she feeds her (she eats raw as well..which my mom hand feeds to her :rolleyes: lol) she will be happy to know that Polly is not that only bib wearing Cav! I will have to get a picture

Back