• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Since the cat got her wings

Chuck

Our cat Peewee had a window perch, but since she left a few weeks ago, the window has been empty.

002_edited-1.jpg

I took her perch down, and just last week I thought maybe Cooper and Nina would like to look out the window.

Apr82011-1.jpg

This is what I came up with, but I planned on only one at a time using it.

That is Nina

Apr82011-4.jpg

And this is Cooper

Apr82011-3.jpg

Apr82011-2.jpg

How lovely the window is still going to good use. My two just love looking out the window. Sorry for your loss she looks a lovely cat

They look very comfortable there dont they?

I also see from the first photo you're a Stephen King fan!! I love a good King book myself.

I also see from the first photo you're a Stephen King fan!! I love a good King book myself.

Yup, all most all fist editions. Sometimes I have to reread some after a few years, as I goble them up fast when new....then I take it slow and reread.

My first Cav Sam used to love sitting in the window. We had him for 12 years and I was devastated when he died. Here's a photo. Marmalade one of our cats owns this spot now. Here she is. Jasper and Holly have tried to take it over but she's the boss! Lol.

IMG_2826.jpg

P1010001.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

I find it amazing how much my Claire is like a cat. She loves sleeping on the back of the couch in our office/den, and thinks she should be able to sleep laying around the neck. They are such funny dogs.

Great pictures. Eh ha, another who likes 'first edition' books! Me too.

The dogs are lovely!

Back