• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rose is getting spayed tomorrow...

Okay, here's the pink one, I can put up a pic of the purple one tomorrow (it fits better). Rose is about 16 lbs, and this is an 18-24 months, and the purple one is an 18 month stretch onsie. The purple one has a "regular" round neck opening, with buttons down the back (it fits best when I button buttons up her chest). I hope that helps.

Rose-surgery-onsie-1-for-CT.jpg

Duh, it doesn't have to be on the dog to show you what it looks like, haha. Here ya go (that's what I get for staying up until 1am :eek:):
Onesie-3.jpg

Onesie-2.jpg

Onesie-1.jpg

You are SO cute! I love your fancy picture art work! And, it looks way cute on Rose, I am glad you made her model. Ha. She is so pretty, looks just like my little Brooklyn! I am so going to use this idea, I'll pay you back with a pic of the onsie I find :)

Thanks so much! Hope Rose is recovering well...she sure looks cute doing it :luv:

What a great solution!

and it is rose-colored for Rose. She is a cutie. Gracie will be one in May so our girls are almost the same age!

Thanks :) . I don't know that I would have thought of it myself- yay for the forums! :) I'll be looking forward to your pic!
I didn't think about it being rose colored for Rose, haha! :D

Back