• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing the new Irish Cavalier Rescue

irishcavalierrescue

We thought it would be a good idea to let the board members know who is behind the new rescue group so that you will know who is involved.
We are:
Brid (brid kenny)
Emma (emmastewartliberty)
Nicki (Nicky and Elvis)
Shirley (Charlifarley)
Siobhan (Shivers)
Sue (susandavis1)
We are still finding our way with all of this and hope to have another meeting soon. If there are others out there who would like to join us we would love to hear from you.

We can be contacted at [email protected]. Keep an eye on the Irish Cavalier Rescue facebook page too.

Shirley

Best of luck with everything guys. It's great to see so many names involved in the new set up. (y)

Always here for foster when I can... :)

Congratulations on the new rescue - so thrilled it is continuing and it's lovely to see so many people on the board involved, that bodes really well for the future of the rescue.

I hope that you will all be able to help many dogs in the future, I'm sure the board will support you as they have Irish Rescue in the past.

Well done to all for continuing with the rescue.
It couldn't be in safer hands collectively.
Sins

Back