• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finally able to go out!

Zumie05

Coco being in heat has limited our outdoor activity. Yesterday I decided to have some fun with her, as she seems to either not be in heat anymore, or is ALMOST out of it. Her swelling is going down so I assume that means it is over with.

She was so happy!

ears2.jpg

bumshot.jpg

stickuphigh.jpg

Cocostanding.jpg

runwithstick.jpg

bigstick.jpg

Don't worry, out front parking is safe otherwise we would not play out there!

run-2.jpg

ears.jpg

flowers.jpg

Wow she is getting big fast. Love the last pic ... looks like she has a white Santa beard!

Glad to see Coco out and about and playing, please remember that bitches can be fertile up until about day 24 or so of a season...generally if the swelling is gone then she should be ok but just be wary for a bit yet...

PLEASE do not throw sticks they can be very dangerous - they can get stuck in the ground and many dogs have suffered nasty [and sometimes life threatening] injuries to their chest and necks. There are so many wonderful dog toys now for retrieving anyway.

Oh heavens, she found the biggest stick she could find. Yikes.

YES, be careful, I've always heard to keep her away from other dogs nearly 30 days, just to be sure.

She sure was having a good time. Looks like Spring has Sprung in Seattle!

Cindy and Claire

Back