• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from greece!!!

LIA26

Hi everyone!!:DMy name is Lia and I'm about to have my little blenheim baby :mexwav:at September from a kennel in Greece..

icon_welcome Lia,
Is your baby a boy or girl? My blenheim boy is called Jasper who is 18 month old and my ruby girl is called Holly and she is 17 months old. They have the most beautiful nature. You will find this forum very useful. Look forward to seeing photos when you get your baby.

Welcome Lia. I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused, do you already have your Cavalier, or are you getting one in September?

Either way, be sure to check out all the forums, there is great information you need to know to either be prepared for your Cav, or before buying your Cavalier.

I'm Cindy and I have Claire, she is a Ruby and is 14 months old. I am absolutely smitten with her.

Welcome Lia, More details on your baby please! You will def find tons of useful info and lots of support on here.
I am Irene and have a 2 year, 4 month boy named Jack.

I don't have one yet but I talked with the breeder and she has planned a meting at July so I might have my baby at September:luv:...I'm getting excited already!!!!!Although I haven't founded any names:(...any suggestions??I hope it's a gonna be a girl but if it's a boy I don't mind...

Back