• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My handsome Sydney is 11 today!

Sydneys Mom

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Sydney,
Our sweet and precious boy.
When you came into our life,
Your brought us such joy.

You always knew you were the king,
You never want for anything.
With your wagging tail you stand to tall,
You know we love you best of all .

So on your very special day,
We have just one more thing to say.
The love we have, the love we share,
Will always and forever be there. :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

We got Sydney when he was 4 1/2 months old. He is the absolute joy in our life. We love him more than words can ever say. You made it to 11!:w**h**:

2011-04-14_16-52-24_97%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
:hppybdy: Happy 11th Birthday Sydney - hope you have many more. Having also a cavalier that has recently celebrated his 11th Birthday I realise how special they are, what a lovely poem.

Oh well done, Sydney - what a very handsome chap you are, and how lucky to have a mum who writes such lovely verse for you!

HappyBirthdayHopeyouhaveagreatday.gif

Belated birthday wishes to Sydney. Goodness he is very handsome young man :l*v:
:hppybdy::hppybdy:

Belated wishes from here too - WOW congratulations, 11 is absolutely fantastic, a tribute to your loving care :jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

Hope you had a fabulous birthday Sydney, and many more to come yet - you look amazing for your age :luv:

Hi

And extra belated birthday greetings from me as well to a lovely lad .

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

I don't know how I missed this! What a beautiful boy and 11 is a wonderful age. You've done a great job with him. Give him a big hug from me and Claire:lotsaluv:

I noticed you live in CA. We have someone new that posted about moving to CA and being worried about the heat for their Cav. It's up in I think the General Post section.

Cindy and Claire

What a handsome boy he is! Wow, 11 years old, that's wonderful! Apologies for such a belated greeting, but I rarely make it into this section of the forum, but I hope you have a very happy 11th year Sydney:cool:

Back