• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Journal/video tips

anniemac

Journal/video tips & bloodwork

I can't find it but I think karlin had a link somewhere to a journal/symptom tool? I created one but its too much does anyone have something created? I know shannon has mentioned journals and does well with videos. I think videos are important but everytime she stops or I don't have my phone with me. Ellas neurologist and others have mentioned that when they go to the doctor, their adrenaline can change behavior. A video would have been helpful way back when I took her to vet to see how she walks up stairs funny.

She is showing additional symptoms and I am changing medication so it would be helpful if anyone has advice. Also I read about coco and barking. Ella is starting to do this and becoming scared of objects as well as some dogs. She is panting etc. And I have not changed medication.

Before I add medication, I'm going to get bloodwork done again to see if something else is going on just in case. How often would one suggest with being on medication like prednisone? Her last bloodwork was in january.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back