• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

comfort

Chuck

Nina loves to walk...but we just got 3" of very wet snow! (yes is is April 18!) No fun to walk far in. This is to comfort my girl.

NINA010_edited-1.jpg

NINA011_edited-1.jpg

Nina is enjoying that bone. Snow in April? Even England is warm and sunny at the moment. (For a change)

Well, at least one of you was enjoying themselves. Yes, it was quite a surprise, and not a pleasant one to wake up to snow this AM. But, it was melted by late this afternoon, except for the woods, they still have snow.

Yep, Happy Tax Day eh Chuck! Just gave Claire another excuse to stay under the covers this morning.

Cindy and Claire

Is it a trachea? Mine love those -- but some are huge!! :lol: Not that a gigantic treat bothers them at all...

That looks yummy!!

Snow - EEK! you can keep that, but please can we have some more of that lovely sunshine, it's disappeared again today :(

Karlin Is it a trachea? Mine love those

Yes, Karlin it is a Trachea, or moo tube. Cooper seldem likes them, and Nina only sometimes. But when they start on one, you can't pry it away! I always have them available around the house for them.

Back