• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi There!

eg93

My name is Erin and I have recently become a mommy to a little blenheim girl. She is 13 weeks old. After doing extensive research on the breed I finally found the right breeder who I felt I could trust. I am very happy to be here and discuss these wonderful little dogs with other people who love them!

Here's Piper:
2hmzv2s.jpg

Hi Erin, what is your new pup's name? She is a cutie, and already looks spoiled.

You've come to the right place to learn more about Cavaliers and just to hang out with others who love the breed too!

Cindy and Claire

hi guys, i must say she looks so much like my mimi when she was smaller but then again most blens look like that hehe

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming! And I'd love to see a picture of your pup Mimi!

Back