• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Leo and Lewis

meljoy

Janice and I introduced the boys yesterday. First for a long walk then back to mine for a play. As you can see if went great.......we now feel if Lewis needs to come and stay here it will work fine until he's ready to go home with Janice again.
5653757756_4054417d9b.jpg

5653190835_96d1b1045f.jpg

5653764922_0c5dd2ebd0_z.jpg

5653220767_dfc3ae5034_z.jpg

That is WONDERFUL news! They look like they've been together forever! Glad this is a good alternative, should it be needed. They are so cute, both of them!

Janice, hope you're doing well. Mel, you're an angel.

Cindy and Claire

It was great, they got on so well and played wonderfully together. Leo was exhausted after Lewis had gone and slept solidly....it was great.

Leo and Lewis look the best of buddies. That is a very kind offer you are doing Mel. Janice I hope all works out well for you.

These look a lot better than my iphone photos, Mel! :)

Lewis slept all the rest of the day too! Did them good I think!

And thanks for your hospitality! x :D

Back