• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miniature Spangle!!

Spangly

I just had to tell you about this wonderful lady called Jill, she makes miniature woolly dogs!
It`s called needlefelting and she uses `raw wool` , I think, that`s wool that hasn`t been processed into balls etc. ??

Anyway she has made me a mini Spangle who should be with me tomorrow (can`t wait!) but she has sent me photo`s and put one onto her gallery page on her website.
She asked for as many photo`s as possible from different angles so that she could copy Spangles markings exactly which she has and she looks brilliant.

It`s to be my birthday present so I`m not supposed to have her until July!!!
Please go and have a look at her website www.woollydogs.co.uk and Spangle is in Gallery 6. :biggrin:

Tooooo cute!!! I just love your woolly Spangle!

That is a great present and a wonderful idea for others here to use for presents.

Thanks everyone. My mini woollyspangle has arrived now and seems even better than the photo`s!
I think Jill is very talented and although expensive, (she charged me £85.00), I do think she is beautifully made and is exactly like my Spangle!

I collect all things Cavalier, have over 55 models as well as cups,plates,salt and pepper sets,handbags...............oooh all kinds of things! But I have collected for a long time, even before I got my own real Cav!

I`m not really interested in clothes ,jewellery or make up anymore (I`m getting too old to bother anymore!!!???),:wink: so anything Cavalier is my passion!cavtiny

Paulette, I recall seeing her pricing on the first page.

They are adorable! So, where will you be displaying the mini Spangle?

Hi Cindy - I would love to get a little glass or even plastic box to put her in (to keep her clean as well) and display her with all the other models in my cabinet, but at the moment I keep wanting to pick her up.

Jill, who made her, has a blenheim CKCS too, called Bertie and she sent me some pictures of Bertie with woollyspangle, now my Spangle can smell Bertie and gets quite excited smelling her woolly self!!!!!!!!! :l*v:

I think it's beautiful - it is a lot of money but we are all free to choose how we spend our money and for something so precious, personal and that took a lot of skill and time to make, it is worth it :)

Something you will always treasure :)

Yes I think I would want to protect "her" in some way and enjoy her for many years to come, although never quite as much as the real Spangle :luv:

Woollyspangle is about 3 inches tall (about 9cm) and 6 inches (15cm) nose to tail.

And she is precious but nowhere near as precious as the "real thing", nothing is more special than my real Spangle!

Back