• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prayers for maggie

anniemac

I put this under general but we could all use prayers when our cavaliers are having surgery. Keeping paws crossed for maggie having decompression surgery today.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I know how long of a day it is waiting to hear. The rest of the world doesn't exist for you. Prayers for Maggie and best wishes for a successful surgery. I know Jackson and Roxie are probably wondering where she is today also.

Paws and toes crossed for Maggie. We'll say a prayer and light a little candle to think of her tonight.:lotsaluv:

I just saw this and I'm sitting here in tears. Just a little overwhelmed at the concern and compassion shown by so many of you that don't know us at all. But we have a great bond and can also share in the joys and sorrows of these babies that we love so much. Maggie is home and doing very well and I know that was helped along by the many prayers of our new friends. Thank you !

I just saw this and I'm sitting here in tears. Just a little overwhelmed at the concern and compassion shown by so many of you that don't know us at all. But we have a great bond and can also share in the joys and sorrows of these babies that we love so much. Maggie is home and doing very well and I know that was helped along by the many prayers of our new friends. Thank you !

That is what friends do... we are here when you need us. Now Anniemac and Ella need us very much. I think I must have prayed all night long for them. Hardly slept.

I couldn't agree more. I've thought about them so much. Although I've not met them personally, Anne has been a huge help to me through my situation with Maggie and I know she's been with so many others as well. It's obvious what a special person Anne is and what a sweetheart Ella is. Hoping and praying the best for them both.

Last edited:
Back