• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Farewell my friend Charly

I'm so sorry to hear the sad news of Charly's passing :(

He obviously put up a brave battle and he was lucky to have such a very caring and loving guardian.

What a handsome boy he was, you enjoyed many happy years together and in time you will look back at those memories and smile again.

Your site under the plum tree looks lovely, a wonderful place to remember your special boy

I am so sorry about your loss of Charly, gone before his time.

What a lovely place you picked for him to rest, and with others. We have a place like that where I can look out and see the flowers blooming in the Spring where we laid to rest to of our beloved.

Thinking of you.

Thank you for your compassion, I've lost Charly, but I still have ten beautiful Cavaliers, but I miss him

:(

I am so sorry, Charly was very beautiful and he was lucky boy to have your love over all those years. :hug:

Back