Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for me

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Please pray for me

I'm having an extremely hard time dealing with the loss of ella. Please if you could pray for me today, because I really need it. I don't think I can handle this

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Annie,
    Sending you a virtual hug
    You have put so much time and energy into Ella's health and wellbeing, it's natural for you to find that things are difficult right now, hang on in there. I know it's really hard, but you'll get through this, one day at a time.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Sending positive thoughts and strength to you
    Sue

Darcy - Blenheim - 17th Sept 2005
    'Life is a balance of holding on and letting go'

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, you are in our prayers and sending you I hope you find comfort bringing Ellas ashes home. I know having Sonny back with us gave me a bit of comfort. Stay strong, it's what Ella would have wanted.

Carolxx
    Carol

Proud Mummy to Kaley, 9 year old Tricolour
    Sonny ,Blen ( at the Bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you. Be patient. Things are still very raw for you. It is such a tough thing to go through.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you today big hugs from me I hope you have got someone with you who understands how hard it is for you
    ---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

{{{{{Anne}}}}}

I've lost a number of animals to illness over the years, but not until Dillon did I experience the different pain of an extremely sudden, unexpected loss. Please be gentle with yourself. Each day the sad memories will gradually be pushed aside by those of happier times. And one day, you may find Carly Simon was right- there *is* more room in a broken heart. Enough room for a new wagging tail to move in. It took me 8 months to get there, but I am now an exhausted new 'mom' to an almost 9 week old, named Oliver.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    ~Denise and Clancy, Dillon (gone to The Bridge), and baby Oliver

Post Thanks / Like

Anne,
    Just said a prayer for you. You can and will get through this. Like others have said, just take it a day at a time. I've been there and the pain can seem unbearable, but eventually it can be replaced with the joy of countless wonderful memories. Hang in there.
    Stacy

Maggie, Roxie, and Jackson

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Anne, it seems to take forever. When we had to put our German Shepherd down because of uncontrollable seizures it was just heart breaking and we even had our little boy Oliver (he was one year old at the time) here to help us through the rough times. I would be driving down the street and just find myself breaking out in tears for no reason - just the thought of her would come to my mind that I would never see her or hold her again, take her for a walk, play fetch, etc.

What did it for me, was seeing how lonely Oliver looked and acted. He was just moping around like the rest of us. So nine months after our Shepherd was PTS, little Riley came into our lives and though Risha (the Shepherd) was not forgotten, our household came alive again. Oliver and Riley played, and she was just the dream dog for us. So, give it time. It is heartbreaking and heart aching and you fell like you will never be the same.

None of our cavaliers has ever taken hold of my husband's heart like Risha did. She was truly his dog. I may be taking back all of my advice when of my four dies and I am in your shoes, since they are truly my heart and soul, much more than Risha ever was. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses and warm wishes.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

I cannot image what you are feeling right now! But please seek help if you your feelings of loss and pain are too overwhelming! I know that is what Ella would want.
    Mommy to....

Chamberlain (10 month Male Blenheim Cavalier)
    Sasha (6 year old Female Great Pyrennes)