• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please convince me of pet insurance.

Piper, I too have Trupanion and it is wonderful. I am not sure of Piper's needs but I would recommend you go for the $0 deductible. I too had a $100 dollar deductible and then I randomly decided to change it after seeing it was only a $3-4 monthly increase. Boy am I glad I did bc now with Jack's CM meds (and possible future heart meds as many cavies may need). Jacks meds cost me $100-150 per month and had I not changed the deductible I would be paying for almost all his meds, now I pay between $10-15 (much better:)) Plus even for a general sick visit I was finding the total cost was ~$200 dollars and after subtracting the non reimbursable office visit cost the amount left was usually around $100 and with my deductible I didn't get anything back. Just wanted to share what worked for me. Either way, I have found Trupanion to be a wonderful company. It has provided me with peace of mind knowing whatever happens with Jack's health I don't have to let finances come into the picture (which sadly without the insurance I would have to think of)

Back