• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please help! Ella still not well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone who knows Anne and Ella is in tears and is on pins and needles waiting to find out if Ella is going to make it. I know I have checked the board three times already this morning.

Thank you all. Ella had a good night last night, eyes are bright and the doctor wants me to bring some eggs or someone mentioned baby food. This is a tough time and as karlin said there are a lot of things to consider that I don't want to discuss on the board. just know that I am keeping her in mind and the next 48 hours are critical. Her neurologist has been out of town but in constant contact. He will be in Monday and I would like to talk to him too.

I had no idea it would come to this so just bear with us and pray. That's all we can do. Thank you for your prayers

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ella is definitely in my thoughts. I will be pulling for her. Your her mom and will do what is right for her after speaking to the doctors.

We are all here for you. Much love to you both:lotsaluv:

HiAnnie

All our best wishes to you and Ella at this time ,we know you will choose right for the two of you .

Thouhts to you and Ella

brian

Hi Anne. I have been so sad today, knowing what you're going through. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and I know that everyone is hoping that Ella will be okay. As you say the next 48 hours will be critical and I, for one, am hoping for a miracle (they DO happen.) I am here for you and tried to send a message, but your in box is full. Wish I had a magic wand.......

Hello Anne, I am just catching up with everything. I am so sorry poor little Ella is going through this. She has endured so much over the years it really is very sad and heartbreaking :(

Molly, Dougall and Dotty are sending gentle hugs to you both. I am thinking of you. :hug:

Dear sweet Anne,

I only want to add that I will be keeping you in thought and prayer.

Many of us have been in a situation just like you are where we had to think of our sweet pup and not ourselves. It's so very difficult to take yourself out of the equation, but I know you will for Ella's sake.

Blessings,

I just wanted to pop on again and say that I am thinking of you Anne and poor little Ella. I too am on pins and needles and woke up and checked the board first thing too in hopes of an update. I am praying so hard and just sending all my best to the two of you. I cannot imagine how tough all of this must be. Hang in there (as best you can) and just keep the Ella love going. She she does have a lot of it going on here that is for sure.

We are thinking of you. :hug:

I can't imagine what you must be going through...both you and Ella have been in my thoughts all day. Parents should never have to make such hard decisions about their children...even the furry ones. It's just so unfair. I will be praying for a miracle for Ella and strength and comfort for you in whatever you may face. You are both blessed to have each other. Please take care...my heart goes out to you both.:hug:

I'm so sorry to read the outcome here. I was so hoping for a miraculous, quick recovery.

You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to read about Ella, she has been through so much, praying and thinking of you both.:hug:

So sorry to hear about what has been happening with Ella. You both have been through so much over the past months. Sending lots of warm wishes and hugs.:hug:

Hello Annie
I have only just seen this post and I am so sorry you and Ella are going through this. My thoughts are with you at this hardest of times.
Christine

Hi Anne, I hope Ella had a good day today.
We are thinking of both of you here - it's hard not to, to be honest. :lotsaluv:

I hope you are able to get some sleep and decent food - I'm sure its hard to take your mind off Ella at the moment, there is nothing worse than a trauma to keep you awake at night, but don't forget to look after yourself too.:flwr::flwr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back