• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please help! Ella still not well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Anne,
Just doing my daily "we are thinking of you and Ella" cheer! I am hoping you got through last night okay and praying that Ella is staying as pain free as possible.

Hugs :hug:

Still thinking of you and Ella. I hope you are holding up okay and that Ella is doing well.xxx

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. She knows she has been truly loved. Unfortunately the time is come for me to make the decision I think is best for her. I am spending the day with her and making sure everyone can say there goodbyes but she is one strong girl that will live in my heart forever.

There is no easy way and I am glad dr, brofman will be there with me since he has been such a major part of her life. I will sing my song to her like I do every night except this time she will be at peace.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back