• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy First Birthday, Rose!

Furrfoot

Happy Birthday to our baby dog :) !

Roses-first-bday-2.jpg

Roses-first-bday-1.jpg

What a cutie!

Gracie's first birthday is just 2 weeks away! They do look alot alike. I will have to post a photo soon. Have fun with Rose in her birthday.

She had to go to the vet today for a recheck on her incision (all good, 7 more days of antibiotics just to be safe) and see the people, of course (she was standing on her hind legs trying to see the people behind the receptionist desk, she couldn't stand not being able to see them, haha), but afterwards she got to go to Petco and visit those people too (her favorite thing), pick out her new treats (she cracks me up, I hold the bag out to her to sniff-she's in the buggy- and she puts her front feet on the ones she likes, lol), and she got a new toy. No new doggy friends to make today, but that's probably just as well since she's only about 10 days out of her last surgery ;) .

That is so funny!

Glad that she enjoys picking out her treats. Poor Gracie is know stuck with lamb treats only but there is still a pretty big selection of those. Gracie is the ultimate extrovert too... gotta meet everybody and every doggy. She is even mad when cats won't play with her... she makes a "hrmph!" sound like "what is wrong with you, dude??" when they run away.

After much experimenting, lamb seems to be Rose's favorite flavor of dog food and treat, she wouldn't think she was missing a thing, heh ;) .

Rose has been trying to get the cats to play with her forever- now one will come looking for Rose to get Rose to chase her, but the other has been more preoccuppied with making sure Rose knowing who's boss. The other day, this cat decided to play chase with Rose outside, and stuck her rump in the air, wiggled it, and took off after Rose. Rose about had a heart attack trying to run away, lol. I guess that's a case of "be careful what you ask for!" heh heh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!! Glad you got to spend the day visiting some of your favorite places! :*nana::*nana::*nana::*nana::*nana::*nana::*nana:

Hope your birthday was everything you hoped for!:dogwlk: She is a cutie:grin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!!!!
:hppybdy:

She is so pretty too ;) I bet she knows it! Sounds like you guys are having a fun birthday, enjoy!

Back