• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fifi and Rex- First day at home!

bunny87

These are a few pics of Fifi and Rex's first week at home!

P1020428.jpg

Fifi with daddy on the sofa.

P1020413.jpg

Fifi meeting friends and family.

P1020408.jpg

Fifi giving kisses.

P1020398.jpg

Fifi and Rex cuddled up in bed.

P1020380.jpg

Fifi and Rex in their home!

P1020379.jpg

Fifi and Rex with Mummy on their arrival.

P1020433.jpg

Rex cuddled up with Daddy on his first day.

We have been planning their 'arrival' for months.....taking time to find the right breeder, getting their little 'house' ready and doing all the research! we were so excited when we went to collect them, the day of the royal wedding! i did suggest to my fiance that we call them 'kate and william' but he wasnt having any of it!

We think that the girl, fifi may be a tad plumper than her brother but our appointment with the vet tomorrow and a health check will hopefully put our minds at rest! they seem content and comfortable, sleeping all the way through last nite without any problems- minor the huugggeeeee presents (poos and wees) left to greet us in the eearly morning!)

Hope you enjoyed the photos!

:D

Last edited:
Hi

And wellcome to Fifi and Rex and look forward to lots of pics ,when you have worked it out .Upload to say Flickr then copy and paste the link in the photos properties into the photo icon above .:)

Aww they are so cute. Why don't you put them together I'm sure they would settle a lot better when they can snuggle up to each other.

Congratulations they are adorable.

Please download these as you might find them helpful

http://dogstardaily.com/free-downloads

two puppies are incredibly hard work, as you need to spend so much individual time with them too. Please don't forget that you will need to separate them when Fifi comes in to season, any time from 6 months onwards, as by then Rex will be fertile and the last thing that is needed is unwanted puppies, it would also be very dangerous for Fifi to have a litter at that age.

Is there a reason you had puppies of opposite sexes?

You will need to have them both desexed to avoid problems as they grow up.

they do snuggle together all the time! and we spend lots of individual time with them as well!

we have no intention of breeding them and have already made appointments and plans with our vet to have them sprayed etc to make sure this doesnt happen!

thanks for the comments, they are very fragile today as they haev just had their injections, also found out that fifi has ear mites! so haev to treat them both tonight other than that the vet has given them both a clear bill of health :)

They are adorable!! I love the set up you have for them! That's really magnificent. Nice and secure, big enough to spread out but cozy enough to cuddle....genius!

they do really love it! its there little secure place today, rex is not himself- so we're just letting him sleep and do his thing! thanks for your lovely comment :)

My goodness! They are precious! They are definitley in a wonderful home! I love thier little set-up too. I hope her little ear feels better very soon! Welcome home little guys!
Keep up the pictures, they're great!

--Jessie and Ruby

awww so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures of them!

PS I loved the name "Wills and Kate" but my husband wouldn't have gone for it either! :roll:

they do snuggle together all the time! and we spend lots of individual time with them as well!

You will have so much fun with two. We had Jasper for a month before we got Holly they are so much fun and love each other. They keep you entertained with the things they get up to. I got both my two desexed at the same time. I also love you set up it looks awesome. Look forward to more photos and videos soon and hearing all your stories about them.

haha, look them, they are sooo cute!!!

please upload more pic of them, at least once a month is obligatory!! :D

What cuties! I'm jealous! I want another pup so bad but I'm going to have to wait another year or two. Have fun!

They are so adorable :) Our beautiful Cavaliers bring so much joy into the lives of all they meet :)

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Back