• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper & Holly New Harness

Jasper and Holly

Here they are with their new Harness on! They are so soft, I love them.

DSC_0900-1.jpg

DSC_0877-1.jpg

DSC_0892-1.jpg

Heh Deb, is it a Puppia? I have one for Claire and I love it, and it causes no strain for her. A friend gave it to me for her.

Oh I love! How cute are they? I love puppia stuff, so adorable and comfortable!! My only issue is getting the head part around her ears! ;-)

You said you got these ordered from the states right? What website?

Oh I love! How cute are they? I love puppia stuff, so adorable and comfortable!! My only issue is getting the head part around her ears! ;-)

You said you got these ordered from the states right? What website?

Yes I saw in the general photo gallery chamberlain had one on and she looked so cute. This is the website. They are $40 here in Australia and they are only $18 Aus in the states. It cost me around $48 for two including postage. How good is that. I measured from the website and got Holly a medium and Jasper a large. Holly's just fit her and is on the last adjustment so she really should have a large. I will probably order a couple more for that price. I got the double adjust ones.

http://www.pawspetboutique.com/softm...djustment.aspx

Thanks Deb. It is crazy how much cheaper we can get things in the US, isnt it? When I go home to visit my family, I stock up on makeup, clothes and Brooklyn goodies! :rolleyes:

LOL love the Brooklyn goodies! My two are spoilt rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way. They have more toys than my daughter did when she was young or so she says. We just came back from down the coast the first couple of days it rained on and off but the last two were beautiful. I've taken some photos and videos and will post them soon.

I find that getting it on is no problem. And I've learned getting it off I just have to ease one ear at a time through the neck part.

I haven't found a problem getting it on or off so far. Mind you when we come back from a walk it's so funny they almost take it off themselves! if Holly's off first she waits ready to pounce on Jasper or if Jasper's is off first he waits but gives a bark to say come on get me! Then they chase each other round the house having a crazy time. They have always done it ever since they were puppies. I have uploaded it on youtube I'm sure, there's heaps of videos I have taken of them. I haven't done any for a while apart from last weekend which I haven't put up yet. Been slack!

They look so.cute and comfortable

I will see if I can buy here in the UK.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Chamberlain was very impressed when I told him that he because of his modeling skills; he had sold two harnesses....lol

The harnesses look great and I so glad that you got them for a "good price." Gotta love the US dollar right now! :lol:

I haven't had a problem with putting the harness over Chamberlains head, it goes on smoothly. The only problem is getting him to stand still long enough because once he sees me get the harness and leash its over! :dgwlk:

They look great. The colours really suit them both :)
Thank you for the link too :)
I might buy my boy a few

Back