• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi From Liverpool

minxpie1

Hi, I found the website when I was looking for information about my cavvy. I have a blenheim who is four called Lola. At christmas she became constipated and bleeding with trying so hard to go. Took her to the vets who xrayed her and £200 later I was no clearer. The problem seemed to go but at easter returned. I found this website and after reading some posts noticed some people had mentioned colitus, and gave their dogs chappie. I have never looked back, I know it is only a few weeks ago but oh my word the difference in Lola. She is not a big drinker and I had her on a mix of dry and ceaser food and she would go once a day. Now she is going 3 times at least and is so full of life. I am so glad I found this website and will be putting a picture of Lola on any time now. Thanks for all the information I was able to read that other people had been through similar problems.

Back