• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily At The Park

Brian M

Hi

This is a little clip of all of them on Sunday afternoon in our local park as it was much to windy to go to the shore with sand blowing everywhere .We were at the park for about an hour but it took me and hour and a half to groom all the bits of grass and twigs out of there coats when we got home .As you can see Dangerous Daisy is perfectly fine after the drama of Saturday and Rosie is walking and running around with her tennis balls perfectly well considering she has CM and we almost had her operated on for her Patella over the Xmas holidays, but thankfully the surgeon decided not to operate but to observe her .

Very cute Brian...what an adorable little pack you have! Watching this video makes me want 100 cavaliers :)

I was watching that and thinking, "What a lot of grooming!" They all have such lovely long coats. Great film. :eek:

Back