Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Anne,

Thinking of you at this desperatly sad time. You're so brave to do this for Ella.

Sending hugs and love to you both

Mel XX
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Every time, your head tells you this is the right thing to do, the loving thing to do - but your heart still breaks every time. If our Cavaliers didn't give us so much by their lives - however short - we would never have the courage to have another dog. But the amount of the pain is the measure of the love we have been given.

With love from Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry. Thoughts & prayers for you at this sad time.
    Teri, Remus, Loki, Leopold
    3 cats - Rumor, Serenity, & Thor

Post Thanks / Like

Anne, what a heartbreaking time for you. Sing to her sweetly and send her on her way with much love from us all.

We will always be here for you, it seems over the past months we have got to know you and Ella so well and have held you both in our thoughts and prayers through all her problems. She has been such a brave girl and you have given her so much love and support during her lifetime.

May she now rest in peace free from pain, she will be waiting at the bridge with all our other precious babies that have gone from us.
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very sorry to read your news. I'm sure your head tells you you're doing the best thing for Ella, but you heart breaks nonetheless. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like

I am crying waterfalls as i am typing this as if she was mine. Im devastated but Im proud of you and ella... Enough for now since i cant find words and cant see well through the tears. I will email you... Run free sweet, brave Ella.. I love you both.
    Mom of Blondie aka The Monster, my furry daughter and loyal friend!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sharing in your heartbreak here too, Anne. Sleep tight, sweet Ella
    Marie-Anne taken over by
    Hattie (Blenheim) Poppy (Blenheim) + Lucy (Shih-tzu)
    Louie, Joss, Peppa, Megan, Victoria all waiting patiently at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Anne - I am very sad about Ella. It is the most loving thing you have ever done for her and I know she will leave a large hole in your heart and life. I am so very sorry. Now I need to go get a kleenex ......

(((Hugs)))
    Last edited by waldor; 3rd May 2011 at 04:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I am very sorry - I know how heartbreaking this is.
    Mindy Tri - Feb/97
    Max - Ruby - Sep/08
    Rylie - B&T - June/09

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Anne, I had a heavy heart all day today, I just knew you were having to make a decision about your beloved Ella.

When a dog has such a huge part of our heart.....there just are no words that can give you the comfort you deserve. Ella has been your 'little' girl, and you have given her a wonderful life. I know you know that......And I know she has given you more than you could have ever asked for.

Nothing will take away the pain of her being gone. Time is the best healer......and it will take time before you will be able to once again smile when you think of your sweetheart. I pray that you will find comfort in knowing that so many here care so deeply about what you've been going through.

You have done one of the most unselfish things a pet parent can do.....you thought of Ella and her quality of life before your self.

There are no magic words.......just written words filled with tears that won't stop as I think of you and hold you very close in thought this evening.

Ella has been a wonderful inspiration for so many of us here. Thank you for sharing her with us.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010